Roles and responsibilities Job Overview:
Develops robust applications by studying operations, designing, developing, and installing software solutions. Organization Chart / Reports To:
AM / PL Education Required:
BE / BTech / MCA Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build software applications using .NET MVC or NodeJs, JQuery, MS SQL Server etc. is mandatory
- Write and execute unit tests.
- Participate and contribute in Code Review activities.
- Participate and contribute in Deployment activities
- Guide subordinates & junior in the team to achieve the delivery on time and with quality.
- Communicate with customer in meetings or emails wherever required.
- Build Web applications Using .NET MVC or using NodeJS (express JS, Gulp/Grunt)
- Building web applications with micro services architecture is a definite plus.
- Ability to build desktop applications using NodeJS Electron Framework is a definite plus.
- Strong knowledge of OOP concepts is mandatory
- Strong communication skills required
- Strong analytical and performance tuning capabilities preferred.
- Strong project and task estimation skills is a definite plus.
- Need to be strong team player and handle challenges efficiently.
Salary: INR 2,25,000 - 3,25,000 PA.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time